Go Spice Mixes Ltd.
Go Spice Mixes Ltd is dedicated to quality products and service. Making a purchase is an easy process. Just visit our websites “Shop” page, choose the product you wish to order and click on the “add to cart” button. Once you have completed your shopping choices visit the “Basket” page to check your purchases and then proceed to “Checkout” where you will be asked to securely enter your payment details.
Once completed you will receive an email confirmation and we shall process your order once payment has been confirmed.
Please note that placing an order online, paying and receiving an order confirmation from us is recognition of you placing your order with us. It does not constitute a legally binding contract until we have completly reviewed the Credit and Payment Status indicators which we receive from our Payment Provider and accept or reject the order. We reserve the right to reject any order before despatch.
Our contact details.
Customer Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office – 8 Woodfield Way, Theale, Berkshire, UK. RG7 5AB
Shipping and Returns
As our mixes and ground spices are often prepared to order please allow 3-4 days for delivery.
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail.
- Postage and packing charges are at the flat rate quoted when ordering.
- There is no minimum or maximum order value.
- We at Go Spice are committed to producing superior products and providing excellent service. However, should the goods you receive arrive damaged or defective please contact us with 14 days of receipt and we shall arrange a replacement or refund.
- The nature of our products means that no returns or refunds are allowed unless the product is defective and unopened.
- Go Spice Mixes Ltd are not responsible for delayed or mislaid items due to incorrect delivery information.
- Should you wish to cancel your order for any reason please contact us and we shall arrange a full refund providing the order has not already been dispatched.
- Due to the nature of our products, we are unable to guarantee the length of time for which the product will remain fit for consumption. Our best before dates are given in good faith but are only estimates made by us. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the products are stored safely in a cool, dry place.
Go Spice Mixes Ltd is committed to safeguarding our customers’ privacy and data and this policy sets out how we handle and treat your personal information. Go Spice Mixes Ltd may change and update this policy from time to time and we advise you to check this page occasionally to see any amendments.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or register with the website. You may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We need information to process orders and payments from our customers, to provide a better service, to administer our website and send promotional emails and electronic newsletters to our customers.
The information allows us to send you your purchased goods, collect payments, send confirmations and invoices via email. We shall also provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
All of our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Sage Pay. We will share information with Sage Pay only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with issues relating to such payments. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by the customer.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we implement a variety of suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information on our secure server is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database.
Data transmission over the internet can be insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. We do not have control over these websites and are therefore not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third party websites.
By using this website, you consent to and agree with our Terms and Conditions